Sometimes, in order to take a vacancy of a cleaner, training is required, since the profession is considered in demand and it is not easy to find a job in good companies. Today we will compile the correct cleaning lady’s resume for different positions and give an example of the form and the main sections: personal qualities and skills.
In the old days, this position was mainly occupied by old pensioners, who, apart from a bucket, a mop, and a rag, had nothing else. Nowadays it is difficult to find a cleaning lady in an old blue coat, and employees walk in a working uniform and use cleaning equipment.
A modern cleaner is a specialist with the baggage of necessary knowledge in terms of cleaning staircases, administrative premises, general use areas intended for official and public purposes, adjacent territories, and has certain work experience.
Duties of the cleaning lady (list):
- Clean up public or office spaces, and do general cleaning at regular intervals.
- Keep the floors and walls, glass and window frames, door blocks clean, clean furniture, clean carpets, dust.
- Carry out cleaning, disinfect items of public places.
- Take out garbage from trash bins to a specially designated place and disinfect them with special solutions.
- Check the presence of detergents and cleaning agents.
- Monitor the work of lighting devices.
Cleaning requirements (list):
As a rule, employers do not impose strict requirements on job seekers. They mainly relate to bad habits, personal qualities, and age, but it all depends on the place of work and job responsibilities.
- Age 18-55 or above.
- Cleanliness and tidiness.
- No bad habits.
HOW TO WRITE A COMPETENT CLEANING WOMAN RESUME
When applying for a job, tell the employer about your marital status, sometimes this point is of great importance. But to make your profile stand out, be sure to attach a cover letter to your resume.
KEY CLEANING SKILLS
If the employer did not indicate requirements for work experience in the announcement or it is absent, then the emphasis should be on professional skills:
- Knowledge and skillful use of household chemicals.
- Cleaning skills for office and residential premises.
- Skills of working with harvesting equipment.
- Skills of caring for plants and the surrounding area.
PERSONAL QUALITIES OF A TECHIE
Among the personal qualities of a cleaning specialist, the following are valued:
- Hard work and responsibility.
- Diligence and cleanliness.
- Politeness and compliance.
- Punctuality and energy.
SAMPLE RESUME FOR CLEANING JOB
The resume must be composed in such a way that it fully reflects the requirements of the vacancy – rephrase the conditions of employment, supplementing them with recommendations from past places, and other advantages over job seekers.
New York (not ready for business trips)
Desired salary from 4,000, full time
Telephone: +1 (234) 567-89-00 Mailbox: [email protected] Citizenship: United States Education: Higher Date of Birth: January 7, 199_ (age 29) Family status: Single
January 2017 – present (4 years)
Cleaning lady in the offices of the
Business Center, New York
- All types of office cleaning.
- Use of harvesting equipment.
- Timely execution of small orders.
- Keeping the workplace clean.
January 2011 – January 2016 (5 years)
Food factory, New York
- Washing dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Cleaning of industrial premises.
- Maintaining cleanliness and adherence to sanitary standards.
- General cleaning.
2009, full-time form
Faculty of Railway Transport
Specialty: conductor of passenger cars
- Specialty diploma.
- A valid certificate.
Printing, scanning, copying documents, internet.
Competent speech, result orientation, poise, activity, responsiveness, politeness, ability to easily find contact with people, optimism, I can effectively plan time, attention to detail, punctuality.
Can anyone recommend you?
Specify: Name / Position / Contacts
COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR CLEANING LADY
In the resume of the cleaning lady, it is not possible to stand out and be remembered by the recruiter, for this you need a cover letter. Tell a little about yourself and prove that you are the best fit for the position.
Hello ( write employer’s name if known )!
My name is ( fill in your Name and Surname ).
I got acquainted with the proposed vacancy for the position of a cleaning lady. I always show a high speed of work and carry out orders with high quality.
I love order in life and work, I always strive to maintain cleanliness and fully meet the requirements of the vacancy. I believe that I am ideally suited for this work and look forward to mutually beneficial cooperation.
Please contact me by contacts:
First name Last name
Link to profile in social networks (optional)