We will draw up a resume of a pharmacist and a pharmacist, and immediately determine the differences between these two specializations. In order, we will fill in the important columns of the form: experience, skills, personal qualities, and at the end of the page you will find links for downloading a template and an example of a cover letter for a resume.
What is the difference between a pharmacist and a pharmacist? A pharmacist is a specialist with secondary education, who understands medicines, is aware of the composition of medicines, their effects, and contraindications to treatment, knows how to distinguish and manufacture them. According to his position, he obeys and helps the pharmacist.
Pharmacist – has higher education, checks the quality of drugs used in a pharmacy or hospital, decides on admission or prohibition. Can apply for the vacancy of a pharmacy director or independently produce pharmacology.
Duties of a pharmacist in a pharmacy:
- Implementation of orders for the purchase and sale of medications;
- Consulting and communication with pharmacy clients;
- Control of the expiration date of the drugs sold;
- Regular display and renewal of medications to maintain order and cleanliness.
General requirements for a pharmacist:
- Compulsory secondary or higher medical education;
- Work experience is encouraged, but not required;
- Availability of an up-to-date and valid pharmaceutical certificate;
- Knowledge and ability to work with computer programs (approx. Efarma) and cash register;
- Knowledge of the range of medical products.
HOW TO WRITE A RESUME FOR A PHARMACIST
To get a job as a pharmacist, you need to navigate the entire spectrum of medications, their composition, and their impact.
PERSONAL QUALITIES FOR A RESUME
Working in a laboratory will have to make dosage calculations, this is suitable for people with an analytical mindset. Also, use the following qualities in your resume:
- Good memory.
- Mindfulness, concentration.
- Responsibility, discipline.
- Hard work.
Working in a pharmacy you will have to communicate with different people and help them solve health problems. The following qualities will come in handy:
- Sociability, politeness.
- Benevolence, decency.
- Patience, self-control, emotional stability.
- Operational work.
- Customer focus
- Fast learner
KEY SKILLS OF A PHARMACIST
The profession requires the possession of certain skills that will help build a career. Experience and knowledge distinguish an expert from a regular worker. I have highlighted several key skills that are important in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in advising and selling drugs to buyers.
- Skills in manufacturing, testing, and registration of drugs.
- Possession of the theoretical skills of a doctor.
- Accurate filling of documentation and reporting.
- Knowledge of the legal basis for pharmacy activities.
- Knowledge of the range, composition, and action of medicines.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical programs.
- Ability to work with a cash register.
New drugs appear every day and the country’s legislation changes. The pharmacist is obliged to improve his qualifications every five years. The column should convey to the employer about your interest in the business and constant self-development, etc.
IS KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH IMPORTANT
For a device in a prestigious international clinic or pharmacological research center – foreign language proficiency can be a decisive factor.
WHAT TO DO WITHOUT WORK EXPERIENCE
Employment takes place without a long search for a job. There are always open vacancies in pharmacies and distribution companies. Organizations are constantly evolving, expanding and in need of employees. It is problematic to get a job in research centers: in addition to strict requirements, you will have to go through about three interviews.
DURING OR AFTER TRAINING – SEND YOUR CV TO PHARMACIES AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES (YOU CAN GOOGLE THEIR CONTACTS), TRY TO GET AN INTERNSHIP OR INTERNSHIP.
SAMPLE RESUME FOR PHARMACIST
When writing a chemist’s resume, highlight your strengths and detailed responsibilities in past jobs.
, New Orlean (ready for business trips)
Desired salary from 5,000, full time
Telephone: +1 (234) 567-89-00 Mailbox: [email protected] Citizenship: United States Education: Higher Date of Birth: January 7 1990 (28 years old) Family status: Not married
January 2018 – present (10 months)
“Joody” pharmacy chain
- Work at the first table.
- Reception, labeling, display of goods.
- Experience with medicinal cosmetics.
- Taking inventory and working with documents in the pharmacy.
January 2017 – January 2018 (1 year)
- Consultation of buyers on medicinal products.
- Acting as head of the pharmacy.
- Drawing up reports and keeping records.
- Carried out administrative tasks for managing a pharmacy.
2017, full-time form
State Pharmaceutical Academy
- Diploma in the specialty “Pharmacist”.
- A valid certificate.
COURSES AND TRAININGS
2017, 3 months (1 year ago)
Organization and management of pharmacy
Institute of Pharmacology
English – native
Germany – basic
Printing, scanning, copying documents, Internet, Email, Epharm, cash register
Driving license (category): B, C
Free time activities (interests, hobbies, hobbies):
I read medical resources, fitness, yoga, visit cinema, museums, exhibitions, study foreign languages.
Competent speech, organizational skills, result orientation, poise, activity, ability to independently solve assigned tasks, responsiveness, politeness, ability to easily find contact with people, optimism, I am able to achieve set goals, I can effectively plan time, attentiveness to details, striving for professional development, initiative
Can anyone recommend you?
Specify: Name / Position / Contacts
SUMMARY OF HEAD OF THE PHARMACY
The manager manages personnel, submits reports, is responsible for posting goods and pricing, financial indicators.
- Pharmacy management in accordance with the laws of the country.
- Maintaining the availability of an assortment of drugs.
- Management of employees and quality control of their orders.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring the implementation of pharmacy sales plans.
- Organization and control of staff work, motivation.
- Farm. order, control over the saving and acceptance of goods.
- Participation in the inventory together with the accounting department.
RESUME OF CHEMIST ANALYST
Pharmacist analyst – checks medicines and makes a decision on the authorization or prohibition for sale. Quality control over the observance of the rules and methods of manufacturing medicines is his task.
- Performing a chemical analysis of each drug sample.
- Ensuring the correct storage conditions for medicines.
- Organization of the analysis of drugs of questionable quality.
- Analysis of substances used in production.
- The sanitary condition of the production premises of the pharmacy.
- Analysis of water for injection in accordance with the requirements of the GF.
SUMMARY OF THE PHARMACIST
Pharmacist – a specialist with higher medical education knows how to make medicines, controls the process, and manages personnel.
- Manufacturing, inspection, and testing of medicinal products.
- Quality control of materials used for production.
- Full control over the production process.
- Research activities.
- Sale of manufactured drugs.
PHARMACY DIRECTOR’S RESUME
The director of a pharmacy is a person who is involved in the management of the pharmacy and its representation in various organizations.
The main responsibilities, but their list is more extensive:
- Tabulation, vacation scheduling.
- Organization of work of all personnel to provide the population with drugs.
- Interaction with other pharmacies.
- Representation of a pharmacy in government agencies.
- Monitoring the expiration date of drugs and the withdrawal of rejected drugs.
- Providing pharmaceutical order.
SUMMARY PHARMACIST TECHNOLOGIST
Pharmacist technologist – performs a number of job duties at the enterprise related to the production process.
- Acceptance of permits for the manufacture and further examination of drugs.
- Control of finished medicines and the production stage.
- Paperwork, registration, and registration of medicines.
- Interaction with suppliers, delivery schedules to the Central District Hospital, tracking the drug defect by GPA.
- Manufacturing of extemporal medicines according to the requirements of the center’s departments.
COVER LETTER OF THE PHARMACIST (EXAMPLE)
THE LETTER SHOULD BE REMEMBERED BY THE EMPLOYER AND AROUSE THE DESIRE TO READ THE RESUME AND INVITE FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Briefly describe your experience and desire to work in the organization where you want to get a job. Make a good impression, and your cover letter is the first thing a recruiter reads.
Hello ( write employer’s name if known )!
My name is ( fill in your Name and Surname ).
I learned about the vacancy (indicate where you learned about the position). I would like to work in your pharmacy (if you know, write the address) as a pharmacist. I speak spoken English and regularly improve my qualifications. He has three years of professional experience.
I am considered a friendly and sociable person, I can easily find a common language with colleagues and clients.
I sincerely look forward to meeting you to discuss any issues. I am attaching a resume to the letter (or a download link). Thank you for your time!
Please contact me by contacts:
First name Last name
Link to profile in social networks (optional)